Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Let the Count Down Begin

Sammy came home with a paper chain from school today (which is incredibly ironic because yesterday I decided we needed to make one to count down to his birthday.)
This prompted me to think about other things I have been counting down to:
Days until Abby and I leave for Bali: 2
Days until I have a blast with one of my BFF's in Bali: 3
Days until Sam's big 4 B-Day: 11
Days until Chris's and My EIGHT year anniversary: 22
Days until I need to get my mom's b-day present in the mail in order for it to get to her even remotely around her birthday: yesterday (dang it)
Days until I can upload pictures because I got a replacement flash reader:
unknown, but probably a lot
Days until I order some of Joel Dewberry's new line:
also unknown, but I will also probably spend a lot (you gotta support fellow BYU Alum right?)
Days until my BABY sister graduates from High school and I have a complete breakdown about getting old: 28 days
And just for kicks and giggles
Days until Christmas: 234, thank heavens our Christmas decor came in our TINY shipment.
Hope you have some bright spots on your horizon!

2 comments:

Z. Marie said...

You forgot about "Days until trip to Italy." That's closer than Christmas!

kesli said...

My brother and his wife are in Bali right now!! I told them they needed to take a trip over to Dili and meet you but you may just run into them in Bali. Enjoy your trip.