Friday, July 25, 2008

My other two babies


For a few months now my good friend Leslie and I have been starting up our business The Peek Boutique. We have worked pretty hard on getting designs, web pages etc but we seem to keep hitting walls, due mostly to our self imposed monetary expenditure limit but also to my complete "uneducatedness" in regards to computer programing. There is nothing more frustrating then having an idea in your mind and being unable to convey it properly. Either way you are more than welcome to view at least the first page of our site which we created completely on our own. If you have any suggestion or hints we would love to hear them! This also goes for my newest endeavour Haughty Mommie (the link is on the top right of this page) I have yet to be able to figure out the correct html to allow people to copy and past the proper html code so they can put the button on their blog. Again any help would be great! And please feel free to send the sites around we love to see that visitor number rise!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Kelly! You are so talented. I can't believe it. I love the Haughty Mommie site, but your Peek Boutique is the best! I LOVE Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry fabrics too. I put a link on my blog so maybe you'll get some business. Also, let me know when you get your widget up and running!

Kristin said...

I wish I could be of some help, but I'm about as computer illiterate as they come!! I totally love the Haughty Mommie site, it's such a cute and clever idea. I wish I were as ambitious as you!! So I'm so bummed. I just bought a baby sling for the plane ride home...and lets just say it was considerably more expensive than yours!! And it was the exact same pattern too. Anyway, we get back into town the Aug 9, and we'd totally love to have you guys if you still don't have anything planned!

Anonymous said...

You should ask your friend that does style picnic on how to make a button! I will put you on my blog as well!