Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged By Jord



My wonderful friend Jordan tagged me. I don't get tagged often on account of my being so fast haaa (insert pity laugh here). But since Jordan is running a marathon this weekend she was up for the challenge. I also took this very seriously because Jord is not obsessed with blogging like I am so when she does it I sit up and pay attention. So here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know
Quirks:
1. I love to cook but HATE grocery shopping! I don't like the time it consumes, the money it takes, the crowds, the constant distracting of Sam and Liam and the look the women give me at the check out as they repeatedly scan already opened items fed to said boys.
2. I really really really hate feet. I do not know how my brother in law is a podiatrist. But thankfully there are people like him who love feet because you would not believe the array of injuries people come into his office with. Oddly enough though I LOVE foot rubs. Chris is very obliging on this front though it has never been reciprocated ;)
3. I care a lot more if things are organized then if they are clean. This is hard to explain, but lets just say I can ignore the dish's in the sink A LOT longer if they are stacked nicely. Yeah... weird. I get grumpy if my house is not organized but it is rarely spotless.
4. I listen to Christmas music an insane amount starting the day after Halloween, yup that's right almost two months before the holiday!
5. I cannot repeat cannot read people. AT ALL. Which makes life difficult because half the time I think people are either mad at me or don't like me when they may just be a more introverted person and not as rambunctious as me.
6. I love my pillow. When I was little I remember my mom getting fed up with my disgusting pillow and throwing it out in the trash. I went out got it and slept with it that night... NASTY! I still have a thing for pillows though. Especially pillows from a Marriott Hotel, lets just call them my grown up blanky.
Okay so I am weird, but we all knew that. I here by hunt down and tag Heidi, Hailey, Nora, Jackie, Kristen and Leslie. Sorry guys rules are rules.

2 comments:

M and J said...

Good job Kelly! It was fun to read. Your house is always so clean, I never would've known!

Heidi said...

kelly, how does this work? was i supposed to do this on my blog... i did not know if you sent a personal message or what... i'm just lame at this...